Get Value to your Asset
- Residential building, with Museum and Restaurant services
- Inspired by a work by the Italian master Marcello Morandini
- Project created by the architectural studio LF&Partners
Morandini 463a: the Building
The flat-shaped building is the real representation of a work of art, precisely the number 463a by the Italian master Marcello Morandini. A base of 125x125 metres with a height of 30 m, the building is spread over 6 floors. The first floor houses a museum/auction house, covering an area of approximately 9,000 square metres, with a rotating display of Italian works of art sharing the same theme; the top floor, on the other hand, is dedicated to one or two excellent restaurants that celebrate Italian cuisine, for a total space of 4,000 square metres. The building houses 20 to 40 apartments with large terraces that can open themselves and move, so as to get the best orientation according to the light.
The skyscraper is to be built in the country that has an interest in investing in it
The skyscraper intends to constitute a new concept of Building that has the following objectives:
- bring Italian art to life outside and inside (frescoes, sculptures, unique architectural structures) of the building, in a complete experience;
- create an environment where man is exactly at the centre and in contact with nature;
- export the concept of "made in Italy" in which each object and each structure is designed in a unique way and which, therefore, become a work of art.
Financial Economic Analysis
The Business Model has been designed so that there is an interesting ROI for the various subjects who will participate in the initiative