Family Office Asset Evaluation
Get Value to your Asset
- Determinate the state of affairs from documentary and E/F point of views
- Obtain an effective evaluation and the real yields of the Assets
- Determine the range of the real market selling prince of each Asset
- Evaluate new uses of Assets with innovative Business Ideas and Models
The Real Estate Assets
The Real Estate Portfolio subject to the consultancy consists of different assets located in several Italian locations and with various current uses. The properties in question are owned by a Family Office. As an example, some of the assets subject to the consultancy are used as follows:
- 3 Assets used for commercial purposes of various types;
- 1 Asset used for residential purposes consisting of multiple housing units;
- 1 Asset for directional purposes.
All the above mentioned properties are located in some of the main Italian cities, specifically in the urban areas with the highest influx in those locations.
The company requesting the consultancy relies on WeInvest to obtain a correct evaluation and valorisation of its Real Estate Assets, through the use of our Innovative Dynamic Valuation Methodology, which allows obtaining the value of the Assets in Real Economy and identifying for each Asset under consultancy, the correct management, valorisation, and maintenance, in order to turn them into a profit centre and no longer a cost.
The analysis for identifying the correct and real value of each Asset was obtained through the use and comparison of 4 applicable methodologies. These are independent but integrable with each other.
Dynamic - Investor
To increase the value of the asset located in Bologna, a new intended use was thought out for the building, in line with its intrinsic architectural characteristics (large open spaces, two apartments, large loggia with a glass wall and the possibility of expansion) and with the considered context (strategic position in the centre of Bologna).
The Business Idea has, as its object, the establishment of a new "City Lounge", taking as a reference the already existing commercial models, such as Covent Garden in London or the closest Fondaco dei Turchi in Venice.
On this basis, the spaces of the Palazzo will be used as follows: Chain Store (including both new and already consolidated Brands), Exhibition and Event Spaces, Spaces hosting cutting-edge Luxury objects and Areas for Haute Couture Fashion Shows. The model conceived can then be easily exported both in other Italian cities and abroad.
For the effective implementation of the Business Idea set out above, a specific Business Model was developed which is based on 6 fundamental principles:
- Greater Return on the Asset by working on the Business Idea and on the Business Model
- Dividing the Income to several subjects, counting on a > overall income
- Fractionation of the Risk of divestment of the lease of the spaces
- Multiple independent Revenue lines from multiple entities
- Rental fee based on the Interest / Profitability of the lessee
- Enhancement of the building as a whole
This will allow the Company that owns the Property to obtain 5 different (and unrelated) Revenue Lines: rental of spaces and stands (no shops), rental of areas for exhibitions and events, revenues from "product launch fees" and revenues from for photo shoots”.
From the various analyses carried out for the Assets covered by the consultancy, it is believed that at the moment the market is not profitable for the sale of the same and, precisely the evolution of the market, so it requires the study of new Business Ideas and Business Models.