Network Club Deal WeInvest Profiles
The Investor: someone who is interested in improving their ability to close deals.They can be an individual or a legal entity who is interested in directly evaluating the proposed assets to acquire ownership and/or stakes in them, either individually or in partnership with other investors from the WeInvest Club Deal Network. They can be classified as Institutional Investors (legal entities such as companies or organisations) and Qualified and/or Informal Investors (private individuals).
Typically, investors have a long-term time horizon, and their profiles vary greatly depending on their experience, style, risk aversion, and the market sectors in which they are interested in investing. Three main aspects that make up an investor's profile are:
- Risk tolerance: indicates how much risk they are able to tolerate due to the uncertainty of the investment results for a particular asset;
- Investment objectives: these are the goals aimed at maximising expected wealth based on expected returns and assumed risk;
- Time horizon: indicates the period of time during which the investor will not be able to access the amount allocated for the investment.
What guarantees does the WeInvest Club Deal Network offer to the Investor?As it is the belief of every Investor to seize the best investment opportunities available in the market, the Network provides its Investors with a Methodology based on the use of:
- Finance Atena®, the first FinTech in Europe for Predictive Economic-Financial Analysis of Investments and Business Models, which allows for the maximisation of profitability for Investors and stakeholders;
- Best Practice WeInvest, an Innovative Business Analysis Methodology that enables mapping investment opportunities in multiple market sectors and selecting deals with greater chances of success;
- Net Intelligence - based on "Investor @The Center", a comprehensive and unique network of expertise in the market to support the Investor throughout all stages of the investment lifecycle.
What is the role of the Investor within the Network?The main activities that an Investor can undertake are:
- Expressing their investment preferences in order to guide the search for business opportunities and deals within the Sector-specific Club Deals;
- Presenting new business opportunities and deals to the Network through WeInvest;
- Actively participating in events organised by WeInvest for the Club Deals, such as webinars, training and updating courses, meetings, etc.
- Participating in presentations of deals of interest within the WeInvest Club Deal Network.
What are the advantages for the Investor in joining the WeInvest Club Deal Network?There are multiple benefits guaranteed to Investors who choose to become part of the WeInvest Club Deal Network. Among the main ones are:
- Optimisation of sources and debt lines with the same investment;
- Significant reduction of risks related to investment opportunities;
- Reduction of negotiation and closing times;
- Possibility to benefit from certified technologies, models, and methodologies;
- Maximisation of profitability combined with the principles of ethical and social sustainability.
In the event of a deal conclusion, the Investor, other Members, and/or WeInvest will regulate their professional activities and compensation for the services provided through separate agreements (through which, among other things, the Investor may acknowledge WeInvest and/or the Partners for the consultancy services rendered by stipulating fees and/or success fees).