Get Value to your Asset
- Date of Construction: 1800
- 5 Floors with a Total Area of 3,500 square metres
- Located in the heart of the Brera District
Formentini: the Building
The Palace, located in via Formentini, in the heart of Brera, the elegant historic district of Milan, was built in the 19th century. Originally, the street was called "contrada de tett", which can be translated into English as "street of the roofs"; it was only in 1911 that it took its current name and was dedicated to Marco Formentini, an Italian historian and economist of the nineteenth century, whose residence was located at number 1 of the same street.
Externally, the main façade of the palace is almost original. Inside, the building is developed around a central courtyard with decorated columns and capitals, while in the back there is a small garden. Over the years, the building has undergone various renovation and restoration works: in fact, it contains original elements and newly built structures.